The Extras module
The Extras module is for labelling additional signals you wish to analyse. This can includes any signal that hasn’t already been specified under ECG, BP-Doppler, Ventilation, and Gases.
Ensemble currently supports up to eight (X1-X8) additional channels.
- Activate the channel.
- Label the channel
- Select the signal that corresponds to the label
- Specify signal units.
- Click OK to store results.
- Exist the module to analyse other signals or SAVE the file.
|Channel||Activates the channel|
|Label||Specifies the data type|
|Channel select||Specifies the signal that corresponds to the label|
|Units||Specifies the units that corresponds to the signal|
|OK||Stores the data|
Examples of signals that should specified under ‘Extras’
- Near infrared spectroscopy outputs (total Hb, Oxy-Hb, Deoxy-Hb, Tissue oxygenation).
- Muscle sympathetic nerve activity Integrated neurograms.
- Signals from pressure transducers